NetGalley Review

Reblogged from Lori's Little House of Reviews.:

Just got done reading Marked by Sarah Fine. Book was a 4 star for me. Review to come.

Okay now onto my review of Marked by Sarah Fine. I started this book actually the end of 2015, but put it down because I got involved with other books. But yes I found it again on my kindle and decided to give it another chance, and I am glad I did.

I loved Cacia job of being able to talk people that died to their afterlife. It would be pretty neat but also kind of sad at the same time. I loved her relationship with the hero of the story, Eli. What an awesome guy he turned out to be. I did like but at the same time didn't like how the book ended. The next book in the series I hope there's more scenes with Eli and Cacia in the next book. Even though in the next book its about Eli's sister and Cacia brother. Which names are Galena and Declan.  And I was really surprised on whom the bad guys or gals were in the book.

The book was more like a 3 1/2 stars for me but I rised it up too 4 stars because I didn't think it deserved to be a 3 star review. Due to the fact that I was surprised on whom the bad people were.

I would definitely read the next one which I already have a copy of but not right away. And I would recommend it to my family and friends. Thanks Sarah Fine and her publisher for giving me an opportunity to read and review this book, for just giving my honest opinion on the book.