Review for NetGalley. Loved Gwen's Stories that she told.

The Neverland Wars - Audrey Greathouse

So after thinking about this book for a few days I decided to give the book 3 1/2 stars instead of three. I loved Gwen and her storytelling, as well as her little sister. I really don't know how I feel about Peter Pan, I didn't hate him but didn't really care all that much about him. To me he wasn't the best Peter Pan but he wasn't the worst either.

I didn't really think there was much action in the book, I really thought we would get at least one big figthing scene with people dying on both sides but that basically didn't happen I think we had just one death. I did love the lost kids is what I would call them, and I did love the scenes with the mermaids. If it wasn't for Gwen, and her sister, I probably would have only given it two stars. I gave it 3 1/2 due too Gwen, her sister, the lost kids, the mermaids, and Gwen's story telling abilities.

I didn't care for the little part before the ending, and I wish it would have had more of an ending, hopefully there's another one. And if there is that we get more fighting scenes. I want to thank the publisher for giving me this chance to read this book for just giving my honest opinion on how I felt about this book.