Book Tour Review of The Replacement Crush. Funny and Hottest Glory

The Replacement Crush - Lisa Brown Roberts
THE REPLACEMENT CRUSH BY LISA BROWN ROBERTS BLOG TOUR – DIGITAL ASSETS

Tour Date: September 5-23

Giveaway Information: One (1) winner will receive A signed copy of The Replacement Crush Nerd glasses necklace Button Signed poster Bookmark Spock Funko Pop! Embed

The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts Publication Date: September 6, 2016 Publisher: Entangled TEEN

True love can’t be strategized. After book blogger Vivian Galdi’s longtime crush pretends their secret summer kissing sessions never happened, Vivian creates a list of safe crushes, determined to protect her heart. But nerd-hot Dallas, the sweet new guy in town, sends the mission and Vivian’s zing meter into chaos. While designing software for the bookstore where Vivian works, Dallas wages a counter-mission. Operation Replacement Crush is in full effect. And Dallas is determined to take her heart off the shelf.

Lisa Brown Roberts still hasn't recovered from the teenage trauma of nearly tweezing off both eyebrows and having to pencil them in for an entire school year. This and other angst-filled memories inspire her to write YA books about navigating life's painful and funny dramas, and falling in love along the way. Her almost forever home is Colorado, though she occasionally pines for the days when she lived within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean. Her house is full of books, boys, four-legged prima donnas, and lots of laughter
. Author Website: www.lisabrownroberts.com Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/LBrownRoberts Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorLisaBrownRoberts/ Author Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8287979.Lisa_Brown_Roberts

My Review

I really loved this book it was so funny and cute but also had some sadness in it as well.
I really liked Viv the heroine in the book and I felt so sad for her in regards to how that jerk treated her, he was such a jerk. It was funny how each chapter has a quote from either Spock or Captain Kirk.
I also really loved that Viv has a book club, that her mom has a book store, and also that her mom is a "well-known Author." But her identity is a secret.

My favorite character and new "Book Boyfriend" is Dallas. My god is he freaking sexy, and suppose to be a nerd. But his more than that, you'll have to read the book to see what I am talking about.

I really liked Viv and Dallas together, I don't know how Viv was able to resist Dallas, I know that Jerk really messed with her emotions, I understand that but Dallas isn't that way at all. Everyone but Viv thought Dallas should have been put on her list of replacements for that jerk.

I really loved the side kicks as well, my favorites had to be Toff, and Iggy. Toff is the son of the guy Viv's mom dates. And Iggy is one of the guys on Viv's list, actually his the top one on the list. I also love Dallas and Toff's friendship as well.

The only reason it was a 4/5 stars was because it took me a little while to get into the book. I have to say I am so glad that Jerk got some punishment in the book.

I received this book for the purpose of giving my honest opinion on how I felt about the book, and for taking part in the book tour for Chapter by Chapter.