Really enjoyed this book a lot.

Into the Light (The Light Series) - Aleatha Romig

When I first started reading this book I really didn't think I was going to like Jacob at all. This is because of the way he treated Sara, but if he didn't treater that way it would have made it worse. I really loved Sara's character, I think for not having her memory and living in a cult she handled herself pretty well. I really loved there part of the story.

Of course we also have this other character named Stella who is trying to find out what happened to her friend that went missing. I liked Stella, but I wasn't as interested in that part as much as I was with Sara and Jacob's part.  I was really happy with the ending for this book, in regards to were it left us. And how it set up the second part of the story, which I already read and loved so freaking much. More about book 2 in my review for that coming next.

Now back to this book, I would definitely recommend this book to people that love a good mystery, and who loves books dealing with a crazy cult leader. I am so happy I received this book to read and review by the way of Netgalley.