Awesome and fantastic book. Well probably be one of my favorite books for the year of 2017.

Frostblood (The Frostblood Saga) - Elly Blake

I have to say I had such a fun time reading this book. At first the book was setting up what was going on with Ruby, so there wasn't a lot of action. But once you got half way through, there was nonstop action. Ruby was so freaking awesome and I just loved her so much.

I loved Arcus, Ruby's love interest. And I really loved that it wasn't love and first sight for these two awesome characters. I hate when it's love at first sight in books, sure it happens in real life but still. I did figure out who Arcus really was, but that didn't bother me at all.

I think Arcus is definitely one of my favorite book boyfriends. I liked him from the first time in was introduced to us book readers.

I really thought those two amazing characters had such chemistry, especially when they didn't even like one another. I couldn't stand the villain in this book at all.

I was so very happy that I was able to read this book before it actually came out to buy. I just really loved the book and I really can't wait for the next book in the series. I would definitely read the next book in the series, and recommend this series to my family and friends.

I am glad I voluntarily requested an ARC copy of this book, to read and review by the way of NetGalley.