First finished book of the New Year!!!!!!

Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

WOW I am so freaking in love with Kaz!!!!!! What a guy, but so young. His old enough to be one of my kids, so I should really feel awful saying that I find him so freaking sexy as hell!!!!! I feel so bad for him going through all he had to go through for such a young age, and I can understand why he is the way that he is. I just want to go through my kindle and take him in my arms and tell him everything will work out. I have to say, I felt like I was going to get sick when he did something in the book. It was so gross but, he just lost it. So I am really afraid what his going to do after what took place at the end of the book. I have to say I love him and Inej's relationships, or whatever you want to call it.

Inej which I was spelling wrong (sorry about that) I really like her a lot. I feel so sorry for the life she lived so far. I love that she doesn't take crap from Kaz. I know she has feelings for him, but she doesn't let that sway her in wanting to get away from the life that she is living. I hope everything works out for her in the end.

Next I have to mention Jesper and Wylan. Those two really need to get a room ASAP!!!! You can tell their really into one another. There both so young, then again the whole gang is so freaking young. Jesper sure loves to tease Wylan that's for sure. I really want to know more about both of them, especially Wylan. I can't wait to see what happens next between those two. And I want them two to get together so freaking badly.

Nina first I want to say I really love when Inej and her interact with one another, I love their friendship. Now I am not sure about how I feel about her and Matthias as a couple. Sometimes I feel chemistry between them, but other times, I just don't feel a thing. When Nina did what she did towards the end and he figured out what she was going to do, that's the first time I really felt it.

Matthias I like him don't get me wrong, but for some reason I don't like him as much as the rest of the group and I really don't know why. I did start warming up to him more towards the end of the book. And I feel bad for him for feeling the way he does about what his involved in, with the rest of the group.

I have to say I have the e-book for this book so I really want to get the hardback edition of the book. I freaking love the cover and the coloring of the red along the edges, or whatever that part is called.

I didn't really think the villains in the book were all that scary, to me Kaz scares me a whole lot more. Maybe they'll be more bad-ass in Crooked Kingdom. One of my grips about the book is that while there was some action, they first half their wasn't a whole lot of adventure. Of course it didn't make me want to not finish reading it, or even make me not want to take a star off my rating. I think its because I understood why this was happening, and I really liked the characters a whole bunch.

I am going to read the last one in between my kindle charging, and in between my book tour blogging, that I take part in. So it might be a week or maybe even longer to do a review for Crooked Kindom. But after that ending I have to find out what Kaz is going to do, and what happens to Inej, Jesper, and the rest of the gang.