Funny, awesome, book. Thanks so much NetGalley!!!!!

Denton Little's Still Not Dead - Lance Rubin

I really loved this book it was just as funny as the first book, and I am so glad that it was only two books. I thought Denton and his best-friend Paolo were so freaking funny in this book. It was so interesting to see what happened in regards to individuals death-date, since Denton survived, (I hope this isn't a spoiler since it mentions this in the title after all.)

It was fun to see how Denton would get himself out of this crazy mess, and to find out if Paolo would live or die on his death-date, since it was coming up quickly.

I was very happy with how things turned out, it was definitely an interesting ending, and I had a lot of fun reading the book. If you read the first book in the series, I would definitely recommend you to read this one also. And if you didn't read the first one, definitely going and read it, as soon as possible. I really don't think you'll regret it.

Thanks so much NetGalley, the publisher, and author, for letting me read this book, it was fun. I am so glad I voluntarily requested this book from you. The review is my honest opinion on how I felt about this fantastic and funny, as well as awesome book.