I am so Sad!!!

IDA - Alison Evans

When I saw this book on Netgalley it looked like a book I would really enjoy. I am so sad because this was not the case !!!!!! I couldn't handle the talking in the book, so I just couldn't finish the book.

I will say  I did like what I did read about Ida, as well as her girlfriend Daisy. I just gave up at 27 %. But I was ready to give up at 20% but wanted to give the book a fair chance. But I just couldn't do it.

I will also have to admit that I was confused about the storyline as well, I just think that the way certain individuals talked in the book just distracted me so bad that I just couldn't get past it. I am sure other individuals that will read this book wouldn't be bothered by this, and I wish I could have been one of them.

I would say give this book a chance because even though I didn't like the book doesn't mean you will be like me.

I would like to also mention that I was the person that asked to read this book. No one made me, and my opinion is my own and no one else's. Thanks so much NetGalley for the chance.