Another Awesome Book by my Favorite Author!!!!!

Secrets in Death - J.D. Robb

Awesome book again by my Favorite Author!!!! I have to say Roarke is my favorite book boyfriend ever and I would hate too ever be on his shit-list. And I have to say scary Roarke is super scary v but freaking hot!!!! While you don't see him be all scary Roarke you hear about him being scary Roarke!!!!!

I really didn't like Larinda the witch that was murdered at all, and the killer was freaking nuts. I really had no idea who was bad at first but once that individual shows up, I knew it was that individual. I wish Mavis was in this one more, she was only in one scene and that was it. I really love when Roarke works along with Eve, those two are just so adorable together.

I really love Nadine, Peabody, and McNap as well, oh and Trine I also like. I loved when Roarke finds out something he doesn't get upset, but understood and thought it was the right thing to do at that time.

Now I have to wait until the end of January to read her next story that will be out, which will be called Dark in Death, which really looks pretty darn interesting and pretty creepy as well!!!!!!!!