For Book Tour Review that I am Involved with.

SUBMERGE BY TOBIE EASTON BLOG TOUR – DIGITAL ASSETS
Link to Tour Schedule
Giveaway Details:
One (1) winner will receive a Kindle Fire
Giveaway Link
Submerge (Mer Chronicles #2)
by Tobie Easton
Publication Date: September 12, 2017
Publisher: Month9Books

Now that Lia and Clay’s love has broken the Little Mermaid’s curse, everything has changed. Will Lia’s family remain on land, leading the only life she and her sisters have ever known, or will they move below the waves, to the sparkling new capital city? Lia is adamant about staying on land with Clay for her senior year. But at Melusine and her father’s trial, new revelations threaten what Lia holds most dear. The verdict will shake Lia’s whole world, calling into question her future with Clay, her feelings for Caspian, and the fate of all Merkind. As she wonders who to trust, Lia sets out on a treacherous path that will lead her away from her sheltered Malibu home to a remote and mysterious school for Mermaids—Mermaids who may hold the secret to ancient magic Lia can use to either get back all she’s lost or to embark on a thrilling and dangerous journey.

My Review

I liked this book but what I didn't like is that Lia and Clay weren't together a lot in this book. I really like those two together, but my favorite person in this book is Lia's best friend Caspian. I am wondering about him and another character, who I am not going to mention. I really feel bad for Clay in regards to something that happens to him in this book. Lia I do like her but she really does stupid stuff in this book. And you would think that she would learn to be more careful after what happened in the first book. Their is a different villain in this book and I didn't really care about what that individuals plot was. The ending was interesting and I can't wait to see if what this person wants, will come to be, and if so how it comes about. I am glad I took part in the book tour for this book. Thanks so much for all parties involved that let me take part in this book tour. I really can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Tobie Easton was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, where she’s grown from a little girl who dreamed about magic to a twenty-something who writes about it. A summa cum laude graduate of the University of Southern California, Tobie hosts book clubs for tweens and teens. She and her very kissable husband enjoy traveling the globe and fostering packs of rescue puppies. Learn more about Tobie and her upcoming books on www.TobieEaston.com.
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Goodreads