One Awesome and Exciting Ride!!!!!!

Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad) - Scott Reintgen

I was so excited when I was approved by Netgalley to read this book, just reading the description of book to see what it was about had me so excited to try and get approved for the book. I was so scared the book was going to let me down, but I am so happy that the book didn't let me down.

I really loved the character of Emmett so much, and I thought he was a fantastic leading character. One of my favorite minor character was Bilal, I enjoyed him as Emmett's roommate and friend. I also really liked Kaya a lot. I thought the things they had to do in order to be one of the final individuals to actually be able to go to the Planet of Eden. Of course just when they think there one of the final ones, they find out that it isn't the case.

I thought the ending was very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next, especially after that cliffhanger of an ending!!!!!

Again I am so happy with a book I requested and received by the way of Netgalley, the author, and Publisher. And I will definitely read the next book from this author.