Much Different than I was expecting!!!!!

Project Pandora (an Assassin Fall novel) - Aden Polydoros

I finished this a few months back and just forgot to do a review. Since its been awhile, I don't remember everything about the book besides it was different but Interesting first book in a series. It was interesting that the characters other identities, had to do with Greek mythology. My favorite has to be Hades because for some reason he could never take to the reprogramming. Tyler/ Apollo, is the first one to realize something is wrong with him. Then we have Shannon/ Artemis, who is tied in with Tyler. And Elizabeth/ Persephone, and of course, her and Hades has quite a bit of history together. Which they both at first didn't know what those ties were.

I have to say I didn't like how the book ended, of course that is because of the major cliffhanger, which had me confused. And why it got 4/5 instead of 5/5.

I can't wait to say what happens next. I am so glad that I requested and was approved for this book, by the way of Netgalley. I will definitely recommend this book, and will definitely continue this series.