Really Not Sure What to Say About this Book.

The Library at Mount Char - Scott Hawkins

I am still trying to figure out what I just read, and what to say about it!!!!! This book was really messed up that's for sure. I really wasn't sure if it was a 3 or 4 star for me, so I gave it a 3 1/2  star rating. Steve, Carolyn, and Erwin were to me the most interesting characters in the book and I am not really sure if I liked or hated how the story ended for each of these individuals. David was really a distributed individual, and he really gave the creeps, and I am not really sure how I felt about his ending in the book. And the mystery of what happened with "father", I am delighted not sure how I felt about his story either.

I guess just like the book, these individual characters ended went along with that. The book was just so weird that at times I just didn't know if I was going to want and finish this book at all. But I just had to see what was going to happen to everyone, especially Erwin, Carolyn, and Steve. And to see how things were going to wind up. Favorite part has to be with Steve and the Lions. It was interesting to find out why Carolyn acted the way she did towards Steve. I really didn't have a favorite or really care for anyone in particular, but if I had to pick someone it would be a tie between Steve and Erwin.

I really loved the cover, and I am not sure if I would ever read the book again, but who knows.