Reading progress update: I've read 28%.

The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen Series Book 1) - Emily R. King

So far I am not sure how I feel about the book. I just got to the palace or whatever you want to call it, of Rajah Tarek. Now that I am at this point, things will really start to really take off. I really not attracted to any of the characters, “Kalinda: is Rajah Tarek 100th wife, but she's already falling for someone else. Which brings me to this individual, whose name is Deven. He knows that things can get deadly if he gets involved with Kalinda but he still does things that could get them both killed. I can understand Kalinda somewhat, since she was never around men before. But Deven he just has no excuse at all.

I am going to give the book 3 to 4 more chapters, and if things don't improve, I will pick out something else to read. And then maybe get back into the book, in another month or two.

I do have book 2, as well as 3, which I received both by the way of Netgalley. So I am bound and determined to get through all three books, luckily 3 doesn't come out, I believe until sometime in February.