Pretty Creepy towards the end of the book!!!!!

Crown of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas

I really loved this one a lot more than the first in the series, even though I did like the first one. I am still trying to decide what character is my favorite, if I choose right now that individual would have to be Dorian. I felt really bad for him, in regards for his feelings for Celaena. And also because Celaena and Chaol, leaving him out of a lot of important information. But the biggest reason is what he finds out about himself, and what would happen if his father the king finds out about it.

Chaol I am kind of not sure about, I really loved him in the first book, but the second half of this book his really started to bother me.

Celaena I am not sure about either, her and Chaol's relationship is just all over the place in this book. One minute she loves him and the next minute she can't stands him and wants him died. I understand why she feels this way at first, but then she finds out something and she still acts the same way. I did know her secret before it was revealed and I still loved it because how it was revealed and by whom.

And the King I just can't stand, and what we find out in regards to what his trying to do, is so creepy and cray, cray!!!!!!!

I am now starting The Heir of Fire, and I really can't wait to find out, what's going to happen next. I really want to know what Dorian is going to do, and also what his father the king will do if he finds out about it.