Reading progress update: I've read 34%.

Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

As I am reading the third book in the series, I am still liking the book, even though the second book is my favorite so far. I still am not liking Chaol that much, which is sad because I loved him in the first book. Dorian is still my favorite and I hate that so many people are lying to him. I don't care that there saying it's because there trying to protect him, when by lying to him it could make it worse for him.

Out of the new characters my favorites would have to be Sorscha, and Aedion. Rowan, I am not sure about yet, and Manon, so far is boring to me. So boring so far that I just skim through her parts of the story.

I really hope the second half of the book will be not as boring, even though there are some parts that are really good, especially with what Dorian just overhead about Celaena. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be done with this book and hopefully be able to get read book 4, before taking a break for a little bit, and read some netgalley books, which I am so really freaking behind on. Back with you guys later.