Poor Dorian!!!!!!

Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

Wow what a one hell of a book cliffhanger. My poor Dorian and if you haven't read the book yet, you'll have to read it to find out what I am talking about. And if you have read it, you'll understand why I said that. Still my favorite character out of the men in this series. I do have to say I am slowly falling in love with Rowan, who is one of the new characters in this series.

Okay now let's talk about Rowan since I just mentioned him. At first I thought what a jerk in regards to how he was treated Celaena, but later once he started to treat her like an actual individual, I really started to enjoy him. In this book it's like a friendship relationship, but I think that will definitely change. I can't wait to see how there relationship, will end up in the end.

Celaena I really love more and more as the story goes on. I really hope that she survives when this series ends, and she has a happy ending. After the life she had she really deserves the happy ever after ending. I loved when she started getting her powers, and that it seems like she final meet someone that likes her just as she is. Not like Chaol who can't handle who and what she is. Dorian I know does, but while at first I wanted those two together, now I just what them to be best friends.

Chaol I just didn't care about at all in this book, he needs to decide, which team his on, and just stick to it already. I what him and Dorian to be friends again. And I need him to be the way he was in the first book and the first part of the second one.

Manon  another new character, I just couldn't get into her parts of the story, I just didn't really care at all for her. I was just plain bored.

Than another new character and someone else at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like was Aedion. Once I know what was really going on with him, I really started to warm up to him a whole lot. I like who he is to Celaena, and what part he just plays in the whole storyline.

I just have to say again oh gosh my poor Dorian and what happened to him at the end, had me in freaking tears. And Celaena going back home, and leaving Rowan behind, boy he better be in the next book.