Book Tour Review that I am Involved with.

The Mortal Falls (Undercover Elementals) (Volume 1) - Anna Durand

My Review

I really feel bad for saying this, but I just couldn't get into this book at all. And I found myself skipping a lot of the pages in the book just so I could get done with it as fast as I possibly could. I can't even remember much of what happened and I have no interest in finding the book to look for that information.

Maybe later down the road I will try to do a re-read of the book and like it, I have had cases like that before.

The main character in this book her name was Lindsey, and the main guy character was Nevan. I thought both characters were just alright to me, I didn't love them but I didn't hate them either. The book ending in a good place for the second book in the series, but I doubt I will continue on with it.

I gave the book one star due to the fact that the storyline sound pretty good. I really don't know what else to say for this review, so I guess I will end this review here.

Thanks for all parties involved that allowed me take part in the book tour for this book, when I requested to take part in it.