Off to an awesome start of my reading of the New Year!!!!!!

Everless - Sara  Holland

I really loved this book a whole lot. I was so happy that I was right about a certain character in this book. I really loved Jules I loved that she wanted to help her father so much. I am not sure how I feel about her father. The guys in the book were Roan and Liam, I loved that Liam was a bad boy!!!!! Roan I don't know how I felt about him either. I really want to know a lot more about Liam, so I hope he's more involve in the next book. Both of the guys weren't in the book a whole lot, I feel like Liam was in it a little more. The main bad character and Roan's finance we're in the book a lot more.

The book is definitely at first a set up on what is going to take place in future books, but the last 100 pgs really started to pick up and get really interesting and definitely ends in a major cliffhanger. Which is really going to drive me crazy to have to wait for the next book in this series.

I thought the book was a 4 1/2*star book, but had to give it the full 5 *star rating because while I guess right about a certain individual, two other things that happened or was revealed at the end really surprised me, and I most definitely loved it but was sad about one of these things.

So I most definitely will be buying the next book whenever it comes out!!!!!!