Just as fantastic as the first book in the series!!!!!

Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo

I really enjoyed this book just as much as the first book Shadow and Bone. I was happy that there was more Mal then the Darkling. Even though Mal at times really did stupid things that wanted to make me throw things, I still understand him and his actions more than I do the Darkling. I also really love Nikolai/Sturmhond, a whole lot even though I wasn't so sure about him in the very beginning, but boy did he really grow on me in the end. I thought parts were boring but not so bad that I would take any stars away from it. So of course its getting 5*stars from me. I really can't see how the series end, and yes I am reading the last book, Ruin and Rising right now. So hopefully I will be finished with this one in a few days.

One of my book goals for 2018, is to start reading more slowly, so I am trying not to finish a book in one day. Because usually if I love a book a whole lot, I can finish the book in a day. So far I am doing a pretty great job. Of course if the book isn't very long I will of course most likely finish in a day, especially if I am really enjoying the storyline.