Book Tour Review for Vampire Addiction

Vampire Addiction: The Vampires of Athens, Book One - Eva Pohler

Places to Purchase the book from

My Review

It took me a little while to get into this book but once I did I really got into the book a lot. I liked the character of Gertie but it took me a little while to do so. I thought she did some really stupid things through out the story, without thinking about it first. I know if I found out there were vampires and I was told to stay in after dark than that is what I would do.

I liked the two love interest, their are Jeno who is the vampire and Hector who is a Demigod. Out of the two I want Gertie to get with Hector. I liked him from the beginning. Jeno I liked also but I feel like his just the hurtle that Gertie and Hector has to get over first. I see a lot more chemistry between those two.

The ending is a cliffhanger so beware of that, and its a big cliffhanger. While I only gave the book 3 1/2 stars I did go ahead and brought the final two books. Because I have to find out what happens next and find out if I am right about who Gertie gets with in the end.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review on the book and my opinions are my own.

The Author