Book Tour Review that I am Involved with. Really awesome!!!!!

A Memory of Fire (SoulNecklace Stories Book 3) - R.L. Stedman

A Memory of Fire
R.L. Stedman
(SoulNecklace Stories #3)
Publication date: October 1st 2017
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult

About my wrist is a tattoo of roses, strung like beads on a bracelet of thorns. I have a past, if only I could remember — but I cannot remember.

Held captive in a strange city, Dana dreams of fire and flight. There is something she must find, but she does not know what it is, or why it is important. If only her dreams would let her rest.

Half a world away, Will studies a new, exciting discipline. But while N’tombe the enchantress is impressed by his newfound skills, inside he feels only desperation. A terrible moment is approaching; soon, Dana must face her final ordeal. Is his new power enough to save her? And is he prepared for what might happen next?

In this thrilling conclusion to the award-winning SoulNecklace Stories, Will and Dana must make a heart-breaking choice. A choice that may change their world forever.

My Review

Just have to say one of my favorite book from the different book tours that I take part in.

Favorite part of the book of course if you read my other two reviews from this series, you would already know, is the character of Will. In this book, which I am sad is the last one, Will really grew a lot from a young man in the first book were he lost so much, to becoming the man that he was meant to be.

Dana grows a lot as well in this final book in this fantastic series. She had to get herself out of a lot of serious problems on her own.

I really loved the book but there were things that really confused me but I can't really say what because then it would become spoil city. I will say it was at the end of the book.

Something that might turn some people off and  this will be a little bit  of a spoiler is that Will and Dana, in each book are separated for parts of the book. This didn't bother me because this needed to happen for each of these two characters can grow, and do what needed to be done to win against their enemies.

I am so super happy that I was chosen to be involved with this  book tour, I really loved this series, and I will definitely have to visit this story another time, so I can visit with Will once again.

Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo / iBooks

Author Bio:

Award-winning author Rachel Stedman lives in Dunedin, New Zealand with her husband and two children. Her first novel, A Necklace of Souls, won Best First Novel at the New Zealand Post Book Awards 2014. In 2012 Rachel was the winner of the Tessa Duder Award and was shortlisted for the Tom Fitzgibbon Award. If she’s not got her nose in a book, she’s on instagram or twitter (@rlstedman) or at her local library. Her website is www.RLStedman.com.

Want a FREE collection of fairytales? Then copy and paste this link into your browser: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/k9dl7iv39v

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter